Grandpa and Grandma Klein!

We are so happy to have Grandpa and Grandma Klein visiting for 12 days in June! Brandon and I drove up to get them in Anchorage on Friday the 12th by noon, and we stopped by Lowe's for flowers and Costco for food before driving back to Homer by 8 p.m. We've been busy... Dominoes is the favorite game with Grandma!We take a walk every day for Champ and for Grandma :), we planted some new shrubs and put purple petunias in my barrels, pulled weeds, added bark, etc. Always more to do, but it's looking nice!
Grandpa built a new bench/scrapbook shelf for my living room. And a Little League game to watch every day!Grandpa tightened the pipes so we could fill the hot tub again and assembled the cover lift so the boys can get it open and closed easier. Grandma and I restained the decks.And the best way to end the day is with a sweet treat of s'mores gathered 'round the campfire!

Comments

Looks like fun! I love your new scrabooking shelf!
- Michelle