Vacation Days and Projects

I've spent two days sewing for my little brother Jeff this week. He found out I drew his name for Christmas, so he picked out and sent all the fabric for a new duvet cover/bedskirt/pillow cases. It would've been easier to order him an itunes gift card, but this turned out to be a pretty special project. I love you, Jeff!
My brother Kevin invited the boys for a day at the big Cabella's store in Post Falls, but unfortunately, the snowy weather and several wrecks on the freeway prevented them from getting further than the Sportman's Warehouse in Spokane. Clayton still found some wildlife to pose with, and Sheldon purchased some fly tying essentials for the kids, so at least they weren't altogether disappointed. Something to look forward to next time!

Comments

Leah Belle said…
do you have a pic of the finished duvet cover? looks like its beautiful!