A Walk on the Beach

"The Lord confides in those who fear Him; He makes His covenant known to them." Psalm 25:14
After I dropped the boys off at basketball practice this morning, I treated myself to a prayer walk on Bishop's Beach. Here the Homer Spit extends into Kachemak Bay in front of Poot's Peak at sunrise. What a glorious God I serve!


I enjoyed some quiet moments to reflect on a ladies' night out the evening before at the Homer Mariner Theater with author/speaker Dana Gresh. The author of "Lies Young Women Believe" with Nancy Lee DeMoss, Dana is a national speaker whom we were privileged to have in our small town! Small groups of high school gals here have been studying her book together and invited her to come. Young and old were challenged to look beyond the little "t" truth of our circumstances to the big "T" Truth in our Savior. Dana used the verse above to encourage authenticity and intimacy in our relationships with one another (my church and my marriage - yikes!) and especially in our relationship with God. He is so REAL and so faithful. Amen.

Comments