Care Package from Home

This weekend I got a box from the farm in Edwall, WA... my Dad helped me pick out a new camera and offered to send it up from Costco!!! The shutter wouldn't open anymore on my Canon PowerShot, and I feel as though I've been missing my left arm!! Anyway, I LOVE the 12x zoom and 10 megapixels on my new Panasonic Lumix. THANKS, DAD! :) It was even better because it came with some pictures from home. Ahhh... Above is the home where I grew up, where my twin brother Kevin and Karen now live with their three beautiful children (on Grandma's couch below.)
Korie Klein, age 10 (she looks a little like her Aunt Kathy:)
Kurtis Klein, age 7
Kaylee Klein, age 4
Their handsome Dad, Kevin Klein.
MOM AND DAD!!!
And their beautiful home built just up the pasture from Kevin 3 years ago. Dad also traded in the big, burgandy FORD "Family Van" for this new van in the "Cash for Klunkers" deal. Smooth! Love and miss you all bunches. XOXOX :)

Comments