Fishing Date!

Thursday, November 11, I got a call to accompany my man on a mid-day fishing excursion, "You're not the first one I asked; no one else could go!?" I finished my piano lesson, zipped up my snow skirt, and rendezvoused at the office an hour later!
I don't even have a fishing license, but Sheldon wasn't overly optimistic anyway. It was cool and calm by Amison Point across Kachemak Bay. I got to drive while Sheldon rigged and watched the poles. After about 25 minutes, "Fish On!" He kept this 14 lber. alive in the fish hold and re-baited.
Just around the back side of this island, we had a "DOUBLE!" just a half an hr. later! I even got to reel in a pole!
These were bigger than the one in the hold, so he was thrown back and Sheldon got to return to work with his limit in the freezer. :) My kind of fishing!


Comments