QUEST Bible Study

"The queries are multifarious." Beth Moore.  In this journey to know God, He asks us to pursue Him as He pursues us.  And He teaches us through questions. Primarily in this study,
        
WHERE are you? (Genesis 3:9)

WHO told you that? Genesis 3:11)

WHAT are you seeking? (John 1:38)

WHY are you afraid? (Matthew 8:26)

HOW much more...? (Luke 11:13)

He is my way, my truth, and my life.  Powerful studies in our walk with Christ, with WALK being the word He gave me for the year.  And Karen photographed our footwear of AK women on the journey toward intimacy.  It's a hike!

We were taught about the fruit that will set us apart as disciples of Jesus who have spent time with Him on this journey.  I made it into a song, and Tracy Early made it into a poster.
I had my car accident and I hiked up out of that ditch on April 5.  God spared me and my right hand. And He sent my ER nurse Leah with a word of "Overflowing Gratefulness" that confirmed His presence and love for me. He gave me an audacious love for people on the drive to Anchorage for surgery.  And He confirmed that as my testimony and title for a book.  Forever His.  Humbled and amazed. XOXOX

Comments